FORUMS

Free MMORPG and Mobile Games Forums at 2P.com

View: 199|Reply: 0

[Ask for help] MHO why bows so weak compared to other weapons?

[Copy link]

Noob I

1 Threads
1 Posts
13 Points
Post time 9-3-2017 11:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Me and my brother been play MHO more then a week now and I decided to try out bows. Unfortunately I found out that they deal about 3x less damage then other weapons. I cant find any reason why it is soo. Most of the hunts me and my brother ended up doing about 50/50 dmg but when I take bows I end up dealing 15% dmg in the hunt. I know how to use all bow skill, coatings and everything. I improved my aim and hit monsters weak spots 90% of the time and I only managed to get 25% damage in a hunt max. If I make a bow same level as any weapon and similar damage it takes me 3 times as long to kill anything in the game. I did a test. I used high rank lv30 weapons with base 240dmg to hunt HR Caeserber. With other weapons it tooked me about 7min to kill it. While bow tooked 21min. I dont know what to do, I really love bows and how they work but they seem like most useless weapon ever. Is there anything I can do to match the damage of other weapons with bow?

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

12-16-2017 15:04 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.038160 second(s), Total 14, Slave 13 queries .