Guru II

Moderator MedalHarbinger Medal

8 Threads
55 Posts
411 Points
 Author| Post time 4-26-2015 07:46 | Show all posts
Malouin 4-25-2015 07:18
Hello Everyone!

I was wondering if it is recommended to play with a China VPN or if running the gam ...

no, you will not be banned if you are playing from overseas.

Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Guru II

8 Threads
55 Posts
411 Points
 Author| Post time 4-26-2015 07:49 | Show all posts
Edited by chaose5 at 4-26-2015 07:52
Boneater 4-25-2015 23:13
Hello there!

I have a problem with the beta and don't know how to resolve it. I log in, play the " ...

This shows an error report which will be sent to tencent side...

From the looks of it, i suspect it's due to a corrupted client.... try reinstall. i strongly recommend you patch with manual patching (download 1 by 1 from here: http://mho.qq.com/download.shtml) instead of the automatic one.

The reason is, the client is stupid; say if you internet connection was disrupted half way during the automatic patching, somehow, the client sometimes would just think that it has finished patching and start the game anyway .. yes it happens to me and somehow the game can start as well =.=

And this obviously will cause some problem when you play the game..try manual patching after you have reinstall   
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Guru II

8 Threads
55 Posts
411 Points
 Author| Post time 4-26-2015 08:06 | Show all posts
Humor 4-24-2015 23:29
Thanks again Chaose5, but i've already tried such boosters, alas, with no results either. Where I' ...

lol it is meant to be a help thread as well..... do post your solution if you have found it .. might serve a good reference for other players
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob III

1 Threads
12 Posts
106 Points
Post time 4-26-2015 08:10 | Show all posts
Thank you for the fast answer!

I downloaded and installed the MHO 0.4.1 TL, the first link. It did install correctly without error. I did change my regional setting like you said, changed the compatibility to windows 7, but when I run the shortcut, nothing happen. I look at the programs running and don't see anything related to MHO, no client.exe.

When I did try to go run the MHOclient.exe, under bin32, it give me this error :

http://forums.2p.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=MzAxfGVkODFhMGYzZTg2NTIwN2IxNmU2ZTRkYjEwZmViNGY3fDE1MTY0MDkzMzI%3D&request=yes&_f=.png

Any idea why? In the meanwhile, I'm redownloading the 0.4.1 from the VIP link, I guess we will see. Any help will be appreciated!

Seb

This post contains more resources

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Comments

Since the client.exe doesn't want to start, even after a reinstall, I guess I will download it back. Thanks!  Post time 4-26-2015 09:02
the msg ask u to start the client from TCLS\Client.exe (not MHOClient.exe)  Post time 4-26-2015 08:28
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob II

1 Threads
9 Posts
99 Points
Post time 4-27-2015 01:53 | Show all posts
Thanks a lot !!
The best form of defence is attack.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

0 Threads
5 Posts
47 Points
Post time 4-27-2015 12:39 | Show all posts
Edited by Boneater at 4-28-2015 04:27
chaose5 4-26-2015 07:49
This shows an error report which will be sent to tencent side...

Tried as u suggest, deleting all files and reinstall with manual patching..still the same error. I've even tried setting at minimum the video quality (but I normally play at FFXIV at full hd so it shouldn't be that) but it still crashes when i attack with my weapon. I start the game, see the animation with the felyne, follow the felyne, meet the two hunters, roll, run, jump, et; but when it's time to kill that damn mosswine with my sns, i attack and it crashes. Must be fate lol.

EDIT: Maybe I found what it is. When I install the game, the setup stops at 99% when installing/extracting the vcredist_x86_2008sp1, saying that there is a syntax error in the name of the file, the directory or the volume. I tried changing the name of the folder where i've installed the client, and then  placing and installing the vcredist_x86_2008sp1. Could it be that? Can i change the folder's name before the setup? Because when i choose the folder, i can create one new, but inside that it automatically create a 怪物猎人Online folder (and I think it's that the problem). Sorry if the explanation is a bit foggy, not so good in english :/

Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

0 Threads
5 Posts
47 Points
Post time 5-6-2015 01:12 | Show all posts
Ehm, anyone has a solution for my problem? I keep searching for days but haven't found any
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Guru II

3 Threads
33 Posts
405 Points
Post time 5-6-2015 18:23 | Show all posts
Boneater 4-27-2015 12:39
Tried as u suggest, deleting all files and reinstall with manual patching..still the same error. I' ...

I had that syntax error at 99%. Switch it to Chinese region and ran the program compatibility troubleshooter (win 8.1). after that I installed the patch (took several times as it kept freezing). After that I was able to get in. Have you updated video card drivers? Toggled in the video settings which Direct X it is using to see if 9 or 11 will solve the problem?
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

1 Threads
14 Posts
82 Points
Post time 5-8-2015 11:37 | Show all posts
how can i get a code, or  CBT account ?
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
7 Points
Post time 5-11-2015 01:06 | Show all posts
thats my problem to, i dont know what is cbt key?
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

1-19-2018 16:48 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.063808 second(s), Total 14, Slave 13 queries .