FORUMS

Free MMORPG and Mobile Games Forums at 2P.com

View: 3691|Reply: 37

[Event] Hey MHO Fans! Introduce Yourself here :)

[Copy link]

Staff

Moderator MedalHarbinger MedalPenmanStaffNovice WriterLoyal Member

77 Threads
518 Posts
2768 Points
Post time 3-24-2015 04:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi guys, this thread is created for MHO fans to know each other. I know maybe it is still a long time to finally see MHO enters into western market but who knows? Those avid fans would not mind playing in Chinese version first right? So introduce yourself first with the following basic info:

Basic info:

Server you are playing in:
In game ID:
Your current level in MHO:
The weapon you are playing/like most:

Besides that, you can tell us where you come from, your experience in previous MH series etc. Anything about yourself is cool

Although, we are a new MHO community, I believe we will be the top notch one! Because MHO is first released in China and our MHO moderators know Chinese and English pretty well, besides, all 2P staff know Chinese So language wont be an issue here for us. We will deliver the latest info released in China as well as bringing you guys the various guides on how to play MHO better!

I am looking forward to seeing more MHO fans joining our community and we can help each other here so if you have any questions, welcome to leave a comment on our forum or PM me
Stay hungry, stay foolish

Use magic Report

Intern Moderator

Novice WriterA Wise ManSenpai, Notice MeSelfie ExpertHarbinger MedalPenmanLoyal Member

13 Threads
222 Posts
1626 Points
Post time 3-24-2015 07:18 | Show all posts
Hi there! As you said, i don't mind playing in chinese if it means i can play xD

So i'm gonna start my presentation i guess ^^

First off, My gamer profile:
I'm z3r054m4 (zero-sama, in cas it wasn't that obvious xD ) I've played MH since Freedom Unite on PSP and first debuted with a Katana (which i switched to a switch axe since MH3U) and i currently have (total) something like 500hours of gameplay (+-250 on MHFU, about the same on MH3U, and nearly 50 on MH4U)
I'm a Belgium Hunter but i hope i won't be the only one thought xD
I also play a lot of fighting games (USF4, Skullgirl, Garou, ... )
I'm a huge fan of Atlus and the persona series as well as MGS and Kojima, I used to play smite but since the community has changed since the release of the game last year I backed up a little and my current games are: MH4U, The legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD, USF4.

Now for my " Public" Profile:
I'm 26 years old, from Belgium (and yes, i like beer in case you ever wonder xD )
I'm currently studying Informatic Technology in order to get the diploma i didn't get in my younger ages.
I used to learn System administration by myself until i got fired from my second job which made me realise i was missing a lot of knowledge.

I enjoy sciences a lot on nearly all subject (perks of being curious )
I'm also very into popculture and japanese culture (screaming "ITTEKIMASU" or "TADAIMA" to my SO when leaving/returning home xD )
I read a lot of Mangas and buy some each month (including all the MH Mangas to date xD )

So that about cover up all the basis x)

Nice meeting you all ^^

Comments

Nice to see a fellow belgian here! I'm styding New Media and Communication Technologies so I guess were quite equal ;) & i still play MH on PSP!  Post time 3-31-2015 10:36
Nice meeting you here! Anything special for your game ID? I gotta say it's hard to remember xD  Post time 3-24-2015 23:32
Nice to meet you! I played PSP for MH, too!  Post time 3-24-2015 07:44
~Brave men fight. Wise men run!~
Reply Upvote 1 Downvote 0

Use magic Report

Guru II

PenmanHarbinger MedalModerator Medal

7 Threads
127 Posts
527 Points
Post time 3-24-2015 08:24 | Show all posts
Hello fellow hunters,
I'm Olli, 27 years old and from germany (reference to my previous poster: I don't like beer xD)
I'm studying game development and I'm now in the 4th semester.

Monster Hunter on PlayStation 2 was my very first online game back in 2005 - hell you needed an ethernet adapter to get online.
Since then and thousands of hours later I played every Monster Hunter game except MH Tri. Even Frontier on the korean server and MHP2ndG and MHP3rd in japanese. The language barrier was never a reason to keep me off an MH game and I'll be playing MHO for a very long time too (hopefully it's as big as Frontier). Right now I'm playing MH4U, so we might meet there as well

Aside from MH I used to play competitively and won quite a few tournaments with one resulting getting invited by Konami and compete against other teams live on stage at the Tokyo Game Show.
I experienced the MH craziness live in Tokyo and I can tell you it's freakin' awesome
Also I organize tournaments for much variety of games.

I'm glad we're given the chance to build up an amazing non-chinese fanbase for MHO.

Great meeting you hunters!

Comments

Hey cindy :) I sent you a pm ;)  Post time 3-25-2015 04:16
Hi Olli, nice meeting you here :) When MHO is released, I believe it will be HUGE both in Chinese and Western market! It's great to know you are kinda a competitive player. What tourney you organized?  Post time 3-24-2015 23:36
Hunter since 2005
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Intern Moderator

Novice WriterA Wise ManSenpai, Notice MeSelfie ExpertHarbinger MedalPenmanLoyal Member

13 Threads
222 Posts
1626 Points
Post time 3-24-2015 08:54 | Show all posts
Well so much for the beer then xD

Nice to meet you ^^
~Brave men fight. Wise men run!~
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
2 Posts
18 Points
Post time 3-24-2015 20:03 | Show all posts
My name is Daniel and I've been playing MH since MHFU on the psp. I played a lot of MHP3 even when it was on japanese.

Comments

Hi Daniel, nice meeting you ^^  Post time 3-25-2015 01:46
Hey Daniel! Welcome to join our community, tho it's pretty small atm ^^  Post time 3-24-2015 23:38
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

Harbinger Medal

1 Threads
24 Posts
172 Points
Post time 3-24-2015 20:08 | Show all posts
Hi I am Gears God, I first bought MH on the ps2 days after it came out, i then lost my entire youth as i spent nearly every waking moment playing online. I have had nearly 15 max char on the first MH before the online was shutdown, and i will be a man and admit, I only cried for a week after all those years, I then went on to play every MH that came out since, I was also one of the first people to put videos up of MHP3rd when it came out, I knew almost nothing about Japanese but that neither stopped me in the lest bit.

I recently just started on MH4U as well but been bust with destiny and the every amount of good games coming out but I plan to max that game at some point as well. It would not be to uncommon as well if someone here has seen my name, i have played every online version (and even ad-hoc party) to the extent that i need help (help hunting!! XD).

As for myself? I am a loser 25 with a degree in networking and computers yet couldn't get a job to save the universe because this town sucks hardcore, and I don't have the money to leave it, so I end up with a lot of free time.

Comments

What server did you play MH1 on? What was your nick? Welcome to the community :)  Post time 3-25-2015 09:18
Man, your post is awesome xD nice meeting you, i'm gonna check out your vidz xD  Post time 3-25-2015 01:48
Hiya Gears God! Great to see you here man :) It seems everyone here is all hard-core MH player xD gotta wait for the latest news on MHO's next cbt date. Pretty excited though ><  Post time 3-24-2015 23:42
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Wizard II

Harbinger MedalPenman

4 Threads
187 Posts
941 Points
Post time 3-25-2015 01:17 | Show all posts
Hi hunters!

I'm Sm0, have 23 y/o, live in Poland, and my favourite weapon is long sword   I am playing MH since I got my first PSP, which seems to be so long ago, about '06. Wasn't playing that much tho, litlle bit of gta, little bit of nfs, I was pretty casual.

Then I got my MHF. I fell in love in this type of monster slaying, always loved RPG and such, but it was just different. After several hundreds of hours I switched to MHF2, and my brother also. We were taking shifts to play and I must admit, the only time I was studying back then was when it was my brother turn (but most of time we just sat and watched the other one play...)

After 2 or 3 years I was on trip in UK, and bought newer, 3004 ver. of PSP. The first game we played together was ofc MHFU. I must say, it changed everything. We were playing for about 4~5 hours a day and never got bored. It was the moment I realised how much I needed online co-op (was struggling to find anybody to play with us online - MH is not much popular here).

We cannot play that much anymore, since I'm studying outside our town, but when I'm home, It's always great to slay that good ol' G Rathalos. MHO is the game I was waiting for. Even if it doesn't hit west, I will be there, slaying monsters and stuff. I love this universe!

Comments

Welcome! I like your signature :P I got my online nickname from my first experience with Rathalos ^^  Post time 3-25-2015 09:21
I wish my brother was into video game (and most specificaly MH) like yours xD Nice meeting you!  Post time 3-25-2015 01:50
You never forget your first Rathalos.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

Harbinger Medal

1 Threads
23 Posts
133 Points
Post time 3-26-2015 05:34 | Show all posts
Im Sapien (Sapien3) and I'm from Portugal, since I was a littlle boy, I alwasy loved big dinossaur/dragon werid thingies, and I had a PSP all my life.
Then i found this awsome game that had everithing i liked in it and my friend had it already. That's how I started playing MHFU. I have about 900 hours of MHFU with my friend.
Buy I always found trouble with the G rank quests, and the PSP wouldnt allow me to group up with friends online, so MHO is just great, it has co-op, great graphics, new monsters and maps and new mechanics, its just awsome!
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

1 Threads
13 Posts
113 Points
Post time 3-27-2015 03:04 | Show all posts
Edited by alexink123 at 3-27-2015 03:06

Hey guys, i'm alexink123! (United States of America)

I'm 15 and I may appear as a noob being that my first Monster Hunter game was Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for PSP and I remember how confused I was being that I had never experienced a game quite like it. I immediately fell in love and began "tracking down" others like it (went to GameStop xD). After playing all the other Monster Hunters I could, I continued my progress though out all the ones I could find! Then two beacons of light (so to speak) arose from by the names of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Monster Hunter Tri (3). My older brother bought both and, of course, I played them as well as him. I had so much fun but there was a problem! I wanted MH3 for PSP!!! So, I researched online and found a most unforgettable game: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. I had my buddy get me an english patch version and it was, probably, the greatest MH game I ever played locking me in as a hardcore fan of Monster Hunter! Unfortunately, several years later I lost my PSP and, after several attempts, I could never find an Americanized version of Monster Hunter Frontier which I absolutely know is the greatest Monster Hunter in existence. But not for long... OH NO... NOT FOR LONG!!! Monster Hunter Online, eventually becoming available to Americans...

I, SIMPLY, CAN'T WAIT TO BEGIN THE HUNT, ONCE AGAIN!!!
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

Harbinger Medal

4 Threads
48 Posts
188 Points
Post time 3-27-2015 04:58 | Show all posts
Edited by TheFox at 3-27-2015 14:09

I'm TheFrox also known as Steven. I am 23 and I am a NEET. I'm not a NEET by choice though, I have had epilepsy(seizures) since I was a child and I hurt my back a couple of years ago so I cant work, so I pretty much live within the internet. Its all good though because after several years I learned how to play games without having seizures so now I just stay home playing games 24-7.  I love anime as well so really my two great loves in life are Gaming (especially the Monster Hunter Series and Anime). My Favorite anime's are Sword Art Season 2 and Log Horizon.

I've played Monster Hunter since Monster Hunter 1. I enjoy all types of games, even TCG's and most of all I love meeting new people. So dont be scared for saying hi or dropping me a message if there is anything I can help out with.

And this is me irl:

This post contains more resources

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Comments

first one here to show the rl picture? :D nice meeting you TheFox!  Post time 4-7-2015 23:43
There is beauty in war, not from death but from each stroke of the sword.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

8-20-2017 05:41 GMT-8 , Processed in 1.271791 second(s), Total 22, Slave 15 queries .