FORUMS

Free MMORPG and Mobile Games Forums at 2P.com

View: 3278|Reply: 7

Surprising News on the Game’s Currency System! (April 28 2017)

[Copy link]

7 Threads
18 Posts
230 Points
Post time 4-28-2017 04:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Magic Ren at 7-21-2017 18:43

Some new information has been revealed to us regarding about the setting of the currency system.

You will not be purchasing Cash Shop currency with real life currency (meaning Cash Shop may not even exist!). In addition, player’s exchange and the method of trading will depend on the technology advancement in game. The currency mode in Age of Wushu 2 will be very different than Age of Wushu 1, strong objection against P2W.

Based on the information gathered, we came up with two assumptions:

1st Assumption
During the early stage of the game, players will not have monetary exchange. There will only be exchanges between goods. As the game progresses and the exchanges between players become more universal, players will create their own protocol and come up with a value standard on the different goods in replacement of money. Sea shell, minerals, or other resources could become your currency.

2nd Assumption
As technology becoming more advanced and the development of items are more mature, there will be real production and output of valuable materials like silver and gold. Players will cast their own money currency, buying and selling merchants. Players create everything from zero

Translated by Magic Ren

TDK International Guild Leader

Use magic Report

Harbinger MedalPenmanNovice WriterLoyal MemberWide ConnectionBlack Desert Conqueror

20 Threads
468 Posts
4578 Points
Post time 4-30-2017 15:50 | Show all posts
Which means the game will be with monthly sub or buy to play.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
3 Posts
41 Points
Post time 4-30-2017 20:29 | Show all posts
probably b2p like other survival game
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
4 Posts
40 Points
Post time 4-30-2017 23:56 | Show all posts
It could be B2P, plus fee for expansions/updates/seasons release, like some other MMOs with B2P business model.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
4 Posts
34 Points
Post time 5-2-2017 07:47 | Show all posts
Yeah I agree with zhenxi. I think it will be B2P with new content that might cost some more.
TDK International Guild

https://www.facebook.com/groups/301214410241240/
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
2 Posts
14 Points
Post time 5-4-2017 00:10 | Show all posts
This is great news. I railed on Snail in several articles (And even pushed the point in Q&A's and interviews) about how the Western (and I guess the Eastern market is also getting sick of it) market simply does not mesh well with Pay-To-Win cash shops, and that it would be the downfall of their game. I practically begged the project lead to do something about it. Of course, we all know that Age of Wushu continued down that 'dark path' and while it made them money, it tarnished the Snail name a great deal and has all but killed the game.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

7 Threads
18 Posts
230 Points
 Author| Post time 5-4-2017 05:15 | Show all posts
ApocaRUFF 5-4-2017 00:10
This is great news. I railed on Snail in several articles (And even pushed the point in Q&A's and in ...

yep
TDK International Guild Leader
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob II

0 Threads
7 Posts
40 Points
Post time 7-16-2017 00:54 | Show all posts
Hope snailgame doesnt go into cash grab mode to exploit the player base. Instead they should go something similar to guild wars 2, with mostly convenient and cosmetic items. I am fine if they have a model for paying a subscription to get certain benefits ingame to have a more enjoyable experience eg. better stamina, better death spawn timers, more storage etc...
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

8-16-2017 18:09 GMT-8 , Processed in 1.122646 second(s), Total 14, Slave 13 queries .