View: 276|Reply: 1

Rumble in the Realm III Winner Spotlights in Blade and Soul

[Copy link]

Noob I

1 Threads
3 Posts
30 Points
Post time 3-15-2017 23:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
The winners in each region have done their part and competed for prizes and eternal glory, but before they hung up their mice and keyboards and headed back to the lockers we managed to grab them for a quick interview. Check out their responses below.

Q: How long have you been playing Blade & Soul?
A: I played Blade & Soul on another region 2 months before Alpha started.
Q: Why did you choose your class?
A: I used to play Blade Master and I hated Assassins, so I made one to learn how to beat it. Sadly I started enjoying this class and it ended up becoming my main class.
Q: How often do you practice your PvP skills?
A: I do not really have a schedule when I PvP so I only play when I want to. Most of the time I play 2-3 times a week for 3-4 hours.
Q: What class is your toughest opponent?
A: Warlock
Q: What player is your toughest opponent?
A: Tenah
Q: What tip would you provide to a player who is interested in becoming competitive in Blade & Soul PvP?
A: Play to improve, not to win. If you go in a game to learn your mistakes and review them after your match, you gain more than just rating by winning a game. Everybody wants to win and I can understand if people get frustrated because of certain classes/matchups, but try to see them as a challenge and try your best to learn from it. Also do not play for too long, since you will start to lose focus. It’s alright to become upset, as long as you see your own mistakes afterwards.
Q: How do you feel that you placed 1st instead of 2nd this time around?
A: I did not even think that I would make it through the qualifiers this time. I feel happy but surprised at the same time. I am glad the curse is finally broken, but I would have not expected to win this tournament with all the amazing players around.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Wizard II

5 Threads
302 Posts
941 Points
Post time 12-11-2017 13:39 | Show all posts
Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum23

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

12-16-2017 14:59 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.039917 second(s), Total 13, Slave 12 queries .