View: 126075|Reply: 16

[Quest Guide] Leveling Guide for Ragnarok Online Mobile [lvl1- lvl55]

[Copy link]

27 Threads
144 Posts
1201 Points
Post time 11-13-2016 08:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by shaylynsun at 2-20-2017 23:59

Having played Ragnarok Online Mobile for a few days, I’m now a lvl 51 hunter. Many of you are asking how to level up faster, so I am here to bring you my personal leveling guide. Hope you will like it. If you have any question, please comment below. I’ll keep updating this guide.

UPDATE: Jan 28,2017

I play priest in obt and reached lvl 55 in 10 days. I found my levelling guide before are only suitable for hunter, so I wanna add more tips to help more players.

A few things you need to know before leveling up:

1. The butterfly can transport you to your save point. (You can change the save point from Kafra).

2. The flywings can transport you to a random spot in the map, so you had better put it in the shortcut keys, and use it when you’re being attacked by mobs that you cannot deal with.

3. If you get a quest, but you don’t know where to go and what to kill, just click the quest. There will be something highlighted in the map. As for the monster, you can press the auto-fight button for a while, it will show you the monsters’ name. Just check which one is in your target and use the monster-lock skill to clear your quest. (If you’re asking where to learn monster-lock check this guide)

4. If you’re in a team, click the captain’s icon and then click “ 前往跟随”, you’ll follow the captain automatically to target the same monster. Team up with others will help you to clear your quests quickly.

5. If you have enough time, you had better consume your 300 mins stamina in farming or levelling. Then finish X5 quests in 300-400 mins. And do dailies & cracks & labs & guild quests & endless tower later.

Note:  Each day you can get two X5 EXP quests, the system will keep 3 days’ quests for you which means the maximum for X5 EXP quests is 6 times. And the higher level you're, the higher exp quest you can get. So use your x5 exp quests wisely. Board quests and cracks reset at +GMT 8. Endless tower reset at weekly base.

6. If your stamina reach 300/400 mins, try to go channel 1A, go for Northen Map of Prontera, there is a CD player around 3 o'clock direction, you can see many ppl gathering around there listening music. Listen music for 60 mins, so your stamina will stuck at 300/400 mins in the following 60 mins' battle time.

OKAY, WHY should we go 1A? Cuz there are many ppl there playing CDs. You don't need to spend money but can also get the stamina reduce buff ^^

lvl1- lvl20

Aha, I don’t want to talk much about it. It will take you about 3-4 hours to finish the tutorial and main quest in Prontera. After that, you will reach lvl 20. If you have problems in understanding Chinese, I would recommend you check the beginner guide here.

Related:
Informative Teleportation & Crack/Rift Guide
lvl 21- lvl25
Tips:
1.Finish the 10 daily quests on the board and get X5 exp (called “魔潮” in Chinese) from the NPC in Prontera. You should be able to reach lvl 23 quickly. (The higher lvl you pick x5 exp quest, the more exp you can get.)

2. Yeah it’s time for dungeons. The dungeon during this level is Prontera cracks (“西裂” in Chinese).

3. You need to sole the dungeon for the first time. After that, you can party with other players to get handsome rewards. Note: After finishing 5 times cracks, you can get nothing from it and each time the crack’s location may be changed.

Leveling Map: West Gate of Prontera / Labyrinth Forest

I would recommend wizard to use fire wall to AOE willow in the maze/West Gate of Prontera.

Actually you can easily reach lvl 32-33 by doing main quests.

lvl26- lvl40 [5-6 levels a day]
Tips during this level is the same as lvl 21- lvl25.

Leveling Map: Ghost Ship/Sunkenship

Actually you can see a lot of lvl30-lvl45 players team up to auto fight here. Healers’ sanctuary skill will cover all the players, just make yourself stand within the spamming area and use AOE. If you cannot see priests there just take the advantage of healing NPC, you can lure groups of mobs to the healing range (inside the door) and use AOE skills.  

Lvl40-lvl45 [2.5-3 levles a day]
Tips: Apart from cracks, everything is the same as tips for lvl 21- lvl25.During this period, you can try Byalan/Sea Cracks (“海裂” in Chinese). Note: Priest should buff teammate and keep spamming sanctuary before open the crack.

Leveling Map: Ghost Ship/ Gobiln Forest/ Mt.Mjolnir

During this period, wizard get AOE skills and priest get sp buff.  wizard + priest is an ideal choice for endless AOE skill. So I would recommend you to kill steam goblins for coal and bees for crystal.

lvl46-lvl50 [2 levels a day]
Tips: Apart from cracks, everything is the same as tips for lvl 21- lvl25.

During this period, you can try Geffen/Mountain Cracks (“山裂” in Chinese) Note: Priest should buff teammate and keep spamming sanctuary before open the crack.

Leveling Map: Gobiln Forest/ Mt.Mjolnir

lvl51-55 [1-2 level a day]
Tips: Everything is the same as lvl 41-45.

Leveling Map:  Morroc & Pyramid & Anthell.

During this period, you can try Morroc/Sand Cracks (“沙裂” in Chinese) Note: Priest should buff teammate and keep spamming sanctuary before open the crack.

1 Priest + Hunter + 3 Wizard or 1 Priest + 4 Wizard is super OP in slaying black fox in anthell. (Yap, this one you can auto)

Knight/Assassin + 1 Hunter +2 Wizardd + 1 Priest can level in prymid. (The exp is higher than anthell, but You cannot auto!)

When you reach lvl 52, it's time for endless tower. You can get op gears in ET, since the MVP there are weaker than those in wildeness. MVP will appear in 10/20//30/...floor. The ET reset at weekly base.

lvl56-60 [1-2 level a day]
Leveling Map:  Pyramid & Anthell & Payon Forest

Pyramid & Anthell  mainly for Priest + Wizard. (AUTO)
Payon Forest mainly for Sin/Hunter/Knight (AUTO)

lvl61-70 [1 level a day]
Leveling Map:  Payon Cave (Sin/Wizard/Hunter/Priest), Payon Forest (Knight)

lvl71-80 [1 level 2 days ]
Leveling Map:  Orc Village/ Payon Cave/Korut Forest (Above Geffen)

This post contains more resources

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Noob II

0 Threads
8 Posts
66 Points
Post time 11-14-2016 11:54 | Show all posts
I'll need this, when i get the key or when OBT
Love every Game of Ragnarok
BukanDroid.com
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
2 Posts
14 Points
Post time 11-18-2016 02:39 | Show all posts
lel he is with clo the female assasin player lol she uploaded tons of tutorials and sneak peaks on youtube goddamn (gunpoint) give me ur beta key! lel
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
17 Points
Post time 1-23-2017 12:16 | Show all posts
I need help. how to reset the stamina ?
it keep increase
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
3 Posts
29 Points
Post time 1-24-2017 05:09 | Show all posts
Thanks for the guide. I'm level 34 currently and auto-levelling at Pirate Skeletons... feels kinda slow actually.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob II

1 Threads
7 Posts
67 Points
Post time 1-27-2017 08:19 | Show all posts
Agung Lim 1-23-2017 12:16
I need help. how to reset the stamina ?
it keep increase

Stamina resets 5am gmt+8.

Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
23 Points
Post time 1-27-2017 15:22 | Show all posts
how to do the x5 exp? tnx
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
35 Points
Post time 1-31-2017 01:28 | Show all posts
ty.

Use magic Report

Guru III

5 Threads
118 Posts
658 Points
Post time 1-31-2017 01:18 | Show all posts
Clinkzz 1-27-2017 15:22
how to do the x5 exp? tnx

According to the guide, you can activate the X5 exp if you speak to the SinX NPC beside the Quest Board.
What I do know is, that you get a quest (in your quest panel) where there are lots of numbers that dwindle down whenever you kill a monster.

I hope somebody would explain the technical stuff like, does it work even after the 300 stamina bar, or does it affect the 200% EXP on the Quest Board, why it points me into Byalan Dungeon, and when to best use the x5 exp..
:::: and we ask the Stranger not to kill us in our beds tonight
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob II

0 Threads
4 Posts
68 Points
Post time 2-21-2017 14:29 | Show all posts
Just tried the 5x exp and the numbers is actually the exp left until the "buff" runs out. It gets higher depending on the level. Mine was around 370k exp for level 47 wizard.

The monster gives 5x exp for a total damage that you deal. Some say it's around 30k. Pretty easy for a Wizard spamming AOE spells at skeletons. 370k exp in less than 30 minutes is fast for me especially when I never team up with a party.

Now here comes my question: Do we have any maps where we can solo AFK except for skeletons and argiopes for those in their late level 40s especially for Wizards and Battle Priests? Are we really forced to join ET parties later on? I guess it's time to roll an Assassin if that's not an option.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

11-21-2017 18:22 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.075248 second(s), Total 14, Slave 13 queries .