View: 667|Reply: 2

Play with Blade Master in PVP Arena of Blade and Soul

[Copy link]

Noob II

9 Threads
10 Posts
89 Points
Post time 4-6-2016 23:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Many players complaint that i don’t know how to beat ranged class and Assasins. Every time I play versus Force master, he freezes me and if I don't have my SS I just stand in place and wait for my death and even if I do get close to him to do damage he'll just freeze and regain all his health. Summoners cat CC and attack me while I try to do anything else Warlocks thrall just won't let me go Assasisn go in stealth and jump out to either stun or blind me. I think this is the reason why so many players insist on blade master is weal in PVP arena in blade and soul. And i will give some tips now.  read more at: http://www.u7buy.com/news/news-detail-4008.html

Use magic Report

Noob I

1 Threads
3 Posts
30 Points
Post time 3-20-2017 01:21 | Show all posts
if you want to know how to choose pvp class in Blade and Soul, I think this guide can be helpful https://www.ssegold.com/news/blade-soul-classes-in-pvp.html, I specifically analysis each class pvp abilities.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Wizard II

5 Threads
302 Posts
941 Points
Post time 12-11-2017 13:38 | Show all posts
Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum23

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

12-16-2017 14:41 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.759705 second(s), Total 13, Slave 12 queries .