View: 1102|Reply: 1

Need help, puzzled in how to use moonwater key

[Copy link]

Noob II

9 Threads
10 Posts
89 Points
Post time 3-7-2016 23:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
i think many players have the same question, how to use moonwater key well in blade and soul? and i share my problem now to find some help

Use magic Report

Noob I

4 Threads
7 Posts
48 Points
Post time 3-8-2016 00:05 | Show all posts
First, let’s talk about what the moonwater key costs. Usually, there are five parts in total. In Hujikar (1+2) - but the boss is pretty easily soloable, so chest drops are fast. Profane (2) - a lot of people farm it now, so chests are a bit slower to get, but still pretty fast, plus the key cost is lower.
Forgotten Brightstone (3) - you get it once a run from the dungeon, and it's pretty fast. The weapon can also drop separately. Storm Siren (3) - from E. Fleet Supply Chain, but it seems like it might be annoying to farm. Siren (?) - from Blackram Supply Chain. Personal advice, save it for later weapons and you need many gold for evolution. And you can try to get all of your weapons before storm siren without using the brilliant moonwater key. In addition, you should use the moonwater key on anything before the 50 patch. We know siren and storm are more details at: http://www.u7buy.com/news/news-detail-3837.html
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

11-21-2017 18:13 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.038626 second(s), Total 13, Slave 12 queries .