FORUMS

Free MMORPG and Mobile Games Forums at 2P.com

Author: crystalfied

[Guide] Need Help with MHO? Post here, Moderators at your service!

[Copy link]

Noob I

0 Threads
4 Posts
56 Points
Post time 2-20-2016 08:19 | Show all posts
Edited by Pumka at 2-20-2016 08:34
Pumka 2-17-2016 19:45
Hello guys!
Do u have list of all armor skills chinese=>english? I trying to search on forum but don ...

Okay, hello again, still i wanted to know about challenger skill, cause i don't remember it on PSP version.
And now i have question about exp-block, we started both with my friend, doing ALL same quest(together), crafted same armor, but after it, on second day - his EXP blocked at lvl 14, and im already lvl 15. We playing ONLY together, the only one different - i have many characters on other servers and that on this char I doing more weapon grades then him. Why does he have exp block?
My block stacked at 36400 and his block is on 28400 exp
His screen

Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
11 Points
Post time 2-22-2016 10:40 | Show all posts
Edited by Yankzz at 2-22-2016 13:46

Hey Guys,

i played the game for two hours and then got a disconnet because i was afk for too long. I started the Client again and now it seems, that my client wants to download something. I get this window:

if i click on the left, it starts the following link:

http://mho.qq.com/download.shtml

if i click on the right, it disappears an nothing happens. If i cklick in the right corner on the play button, again the window shows up. Anyone has a solution or the same problem?

Thanks so much.

Edit: Seems like they working on the servers for four hours, if i got it right

Edit2: Yep, now it works again
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
11 Points
Post time 2-24-2016 13:06 | Show all posts
Edited by DKSCAST at 2-24-2016 13:23

I'm stuck with this quest where I have to talk to the blacksmith but that doesn't do anything, any help would be great

Got this quest from a cat after deafeating kut ku for the first time

This post contains more resources

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
4 Posts
56 Points
Post time 2-25-2016 01:17 | Show all posts
DKSCAST 2-24-2016 13:06
I'm stuck with this quest where I have to talk to the blacksmith but that doesn't do anything, any h ...

You need to craft a piece of armor, any
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
2 Posts
34 Points
Post time 2-25-2016 14:51 | Show all posts
hello, how do I increase my star point ? I did the 4 first silver and 1&3 gold ( can't do the 2gold since I haven't found an english guild on my server, but it's only worth 100point). I'm stuck at 2910 point but I need to go to 3500 to get my 4th silver star, how am I supposed to close the gap? hope you can help
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
19 Points
Post time 2-27-2016 02:37 | Show all posts
Hello ! I am currently trying to start a quest with my friend, but i dont have any clue how to do so. Does anyone know how it works?
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
4 Posts
56 Points
Post time 2-28-2016 22:26 | Show all posts
U need to group and then go on quest, right button to start it with ur curretnly group, left button for random party searching. Search in translation UI guide https://imgur.com/a/RSkvJ for example, if u don't know how to invite ur friend to ur group.

I wanna to ask anyone for screen with all servers name(and side servers too, if someone can ._.), cause i don't have right fonts for chinese and can't normally install it, Please?
I mean right now here is 5 servers with 4-8 sideservers everywhere, and I want to know all it names

And second question about auction house - its one for server or for sideserver?
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
23 Points
Post time 2-29-2016 02:17 | Show all posts
Edited by Beali at 2-29-2016 04:59

Hello , I don t really understand what is the use of paying 400z to do a Hunt , since I have no more ticket I tried to use z but I don t get any reward not even the bugs I collected
Maybe I missed something.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
11 Points
Post time 2-29-2016 12:07 | Show all posts
So when I attempt to load up MHO I get this.. what does it mean and how can I overcome it? Thanks in advance

x
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
15 Points
Post time 3-13-2016 11:07 | Show all posts
Does anyone know at what level I can put my felynes in ''meditation training'' ?
I have had this effect on my felyne for some days now ''Loss of morale'' and want to get rid of it!

x
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

8-16-2017 12:13 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.049488 second(s), Total 13, Slave 12 queries .