View: 470|Reply: 2

The League of Explorers New Adventure

[Copy link]

Expert I

1 Threads
22 Posts
132 Points
Post time 11-9-2015 08:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
So this weekend blizzard just announced a new adventure that will launch thursday November 12th, wings can be obtained with ingame gold or for cash, 700 gold a piece with 4 wings and a new mechanic 'Discover' which allows you to choose from 3 random cards not in your deck, except spells seem to be kept in teh class.They also keep it secret until this past weekend, that's like 6 days before the release, so no time to save gold, marketing combo much Blizz?.By a quick look at the cards looks like they want to make shaman murloc a thing, don't know when will happen but getting there, anyway watch out for the golden monkey !.

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
4 Posts
34 Points
Post time 11-10-2015 05:32 | Show all posts
It was a little sneaky of them alright. They made out like it was a pleasant surprise, to announce the adventure would be released the following week - but when you think on it, like you say, it doesn't give time for players to clock up gold. And regular players will want this adventure right away!

I have paid for all the adventures so far with cash, so i would probably do the same this time anyway. But it's a bit rough for the F2P-ers this time around.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

1 Threads
22 Posts
132 Points
 Author| Post time 11-10-2015 06:11 | Show all posts
Agree, also paid for the previous adventures, not sure if I will do so for this one, looks tempting but not really happy with their ways, had a friend that had thousands in gold he just spent past week we were talking about it like, nah no news of anything coming out soon, go figure.
There is also that three good games are releasing this week, Fallout 4, CoD Black Ops 3 and Rise of Tomb Rider, don't know if they are concerned about the number of players, but they shouldn't as much, different genres and all, anyway at least we don't have to get boosters to complete the cards on this one.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

4-23-2017 00:26 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.055852 second(s), Total 13, Slave 12 queries .