FORUMS

Free MMORPG and Mobile Games Forums at 2P.com

View: 7706|Reply: 30

A Brand New 2P Forum Exp and Gold System!!!

[Copy link]

Staff

Moderator MedalHarbinger MedalPenmanStaffNovice WriterLoyal Member

77 Threads
518 Posts
2768 Points
Post time 9-24-2015 01:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey guys, after some discussion, we decided to launch a new exp and gold system here on the 2P forums! Now every rank will have 3 tiers and more ways have been added to earn golds that you can use to redeem cool prizes (yes, we will add more options! The new gift exchange will be announced in the following days. Under the new settings, the higher rank you are, the cheaper the gold redeem price.)

For new users here, there are two kinds of points in our forum: Exp and Gold. Total Point = Posts + Digests X 5 + Exp X 2. You can earn Exp and Gold from many daily activities when using our forum and trade your golds for codes, keys and other prizes. Check out how to earn Exp and Gold below. If you are experiencing an issue with our point system or would like to make a suggestion, please contact us on this thread, and we will reply soon as possible for you, thank you!

New Forum User Rank:

Gold & Digest Thread:

Gold is a tradable point which can be earned by participating special events, completing tasks, login daily, joining in daily topics and posting new thread. Among them, if your thread got approved by 2P moderator or staff and marked as "digest thread", you will be rewarded with 50 to 100 golds. So the fastest way to earn gold is by posting "digest thread". Ok, what's that exactly you might ask? Well, digest thread is a high quality thread that gives informative info on a game, like a guide or an integated thread that will be helpful for other players. Do note that only original thread created by you will be considered as a digest thread. You can use your gold to exchange codes, keys and other prizes we offer. We will keep updating our prizes on sticky threads, so please stay tuned.

How to earn gold:

PS: 1. Users in Noob rank can only post 1 thread per hour.
       2. System can't reward you with gold when you complete "Reaching 1000 EXP and getting to next rank", so  if you are eligible, reply this thread and moderators will check. Golds will be sent by 2P staff manually if you are qualified.

Since posting thread will now reward you with gold, some of you may spam to get gold. Attention and warning if you want to use such way to farm gold: our moderators are keeping an eye on this and we HATE SPAMS! So if you spam, our moderator will warn you at the first time you spam and if you continue to do so, you will be banned for 7 days. If you have been caught for the 3rd time you spam, sorry, we have to ban your account permanently! So please obey our rules to keep a good environment for everyone!

I'd love to hear what you think about the new rank system so feel free to leave a reply below :3

This post contains more resources

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Stay hungry, stay foolish

Use magic Report

Harbinger MedalPenmanNovice WriterLoyal MemberWide ConnectionBlack Desert Conqueror

20 Threads
469 Posts
4267 Points
Post time 9-24-2015 18:16 | Show all posts
Lovely system :3

Comments

:3  Post time 9-24-2015 19:24
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Elite III

I Am FamousFirst BloodNovice WriterPenmanLoyal Member

40 Threads
743 Posts
2991 Points
Post time 9-24-2015 22:27 | Show all posts
woah reaching hokage so basically we are actually ninjas in this forum
You Cannot Grasp Chances if you're not Prepared
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Post time 9-24-2015 22:55 | Show all posts
That Hokage tho.
And look how much you can earn on creating a digest thread. So mannyy gooldd

Comments

I need to become a Hokage someday! :3  Post time 9-27-2015 06:48
Hokage :3, ye but digest reward was already like that xD  Post time 9-25-2015 06:55
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Elite III

Selfie ExpertPenmanLoyal Member

18 Threads
1069 Posts
3615 Points
Post time 9-26-2015 05:34 | Show all posts
Time to get back to the good old leaf village
A true gamer has responsibilities
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

A Wise ManSenpai, Notice MeSelfie ExpertWide ConnectionNovice WriterPenmanLoyal MemberSMITE Elite

35 Threads
657 Posts
3278 Points
Post time 9-26-2015 06:15 | Show all posts
just want to ask    about the gold earned from lvling up xD      so  are we (old forum members)  going to get the gold from leveling up?   since we are now at a higher tier
* Be a good Player and have a peace in mind in each game *
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Black Desert ConquerorI Am FamousA Wise ManSenpai, Notice MePenmanModerator MedalNovice WriterLoyal Member

29 Threads
401 Posts
1876 Points
Post time 9-26-2015 08:50 | Show all posts
windail1 9-26-2015 06:15
just want to ask    about the gold earned from lvling up xD      so  are we (old forum members)  goi ...

yes you will.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

I'm emotionally constipated. I haven't given a shit in days.

Elite III

Senpai, Notice MeI Am FamousFirst BloodPenmanNovice WriterLoyal Member

28 Threads
861 Posts
3223 Points
Post time 10-12-2015 15:32 | Show all posts
Oh my! This new system is gonna be great! Moar goldss!
The smallest coffins are always the heaviest.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Elite II

I Am FamousFirst BloodPenmanNovice WriterLoyal Member

18 Threads
536 Posts
2330 Points
Post time 10-14-2015 01:49 | Show all posts
i want to be hokage
MY FB http://www.facebook.com/Herukuncungleksono
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Guru II

3 Threads
33 Posts
405 Points
Post time 10-17-2015 18:25 | Show all posts
HOKAGE!!! @.@

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

5-26-2017 05:22 GMT-8 , Processed in 1.074995 second(s), Total 14, Slave 13 queries .