FORUMS

Free MMORPG and Mobile Games Forums at 2P.com

Author: cindyhio

Introduce yourself to 2P community!

[Copy link]

█▓▒[ßεώαrε]▒▓█

Read Only

A Wise ManSenpai, Notice MeUpvote PleaseI Am FamousFirst BloodSelfie ExpertNovice WriterPenmanLoyal MemberWide Connection

55 Threads
886 Posts
3411 Points
Post time 8-28-2015 03:39 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert III

1 Threads
32 Posts
282 Points
Post time 8-30-2015 02:10 | Show all posts
Edited by sdasfdswer at 8-30-2015 12:44

Hi my name is deivid i like play MMORPGs and i don't like fps games,soo nice to meet you
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

0 Threads
8 Posts
130 Points
Post time 8-30-2015 22:00 | Show all posts
AnnyeongHasaeYO, my name is alalala or mayb my ign. I am a fan of Korea and is very interested in Korean stuffs. I've have been playing MMO for a long time, but currently i am playing MOBA while waiting if i am able to win the black desert account (Round2). XD.
My most memorable and enjoyable MMO was the Pirate King Online, Too bad the gamae did not last long. But its all right, we all have to move on.
I am new to this forum, forgive me for my mistakes.
Nice to meet all of you.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Guru III

2 Threads
87 Posts
769 Points
Post time 8-31-2015 23:18 | Show all posts
Hi guys.
my name is Alexander, You may call me "Alex'' for short. I'm really a Hardcore FPS player and a big fan of COD and NFS series but now I'm currently addicted to Farcry. By the way I'm also a Dota player and really love to play Pudge (Noob hooks incoming ) you can and me on Fb here and add me on Steam here
Things never happen again the same way Twice.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

0 Threads
9 Posts
49 Points
Post time 9-1-2015 09:35 | Show all posts
Hi everyone, my name is Anari.  I just got here today and very happy to be here also.  I am sooo looking forward to playing *Black Desert*.  I've been a gamer for over 15 years and still going strong.  I look forward to making a few good friends here.  I'm also hoping to find a nice pve guild to join. Huggies..
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

0 Threads
2 Posts
38 Points
Post time 9-7-2015 03:29 | Show all posts
After reading 4 pages of presentation is my turn!
Hi guys and girls! Here is Pandi in real life Lucia, i am a 25 years old italian girl. Actually living in Germany studying German language (sometimes is really not fun ). I love to play in my free time and above all MMORPG; i´ve played many of them (Aion, Tera, ArchAge, Blade&SoulRU...)  but i also played LOL, Smite etc.. i also like just to try new games.
I landed this forum searching information about BDO (even if i think i am late to try join the Beta ) and i loved this forum and this mix of different people in here that i wanted to join!!!
Enjoy
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert II

0 Threads
19 Posts
219 Points
Post time 9-7-2015 05:37 | Show all posts
hello im andrew 13 years i like computer games and this community i go to school on 8 class i from ukranian
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

0 Threads
2 Posts
24 Points
Post time 9-8-2015 18:38 | Show all posts
Hello everybody, I am Rosemar and My name is Elva, I am 28 years old, I like playing mmorpg games for many years, enjoy the experience in the game.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

6 Threads
22 Posts
158 Points
Post time 9-13-2015 21:31 | Show all posts
I'm Bao from hanoi vietnam!

I just joined here to know more abut new game updates and also different kinds of information since I like games.

I also like Pewdiepie he posts losts of fun stuff

I play, PC, console, and Mobile.

I like games that are decision based, adventure, and any mobile games

Here are my best fav games:
PC-I play Diablo III RPG, life is strange - Decision based.
Console - Last of Us, and beyond two souls. (PS4) - these games are decision based which I like.
In Mobile - (My favourite, aside from console) I like Amateur Surgeon - I don't know what kind this is, Candy crush and honeyday blitz 2 - both are puzzle adventure games. Chess- do I need to explain?
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert II

1 Threads
16 Posts
186 Points
Post time 9-14-2015 14:10 | Show all posts
Hey everyone, I am Dimo and I have been a big fan of mmorpgs for a long time.. heh a very long time! I remember playing Everquest way back in the day, but still enjoy the genre and am waiting for the next big title to sink some time into!
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

9-26-2017 03:27 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.042046 second(s), Total 13, Slave 12 queries .