Introduce yourself to 2P community!

[Copy link]

Noob III

2 Threads
23 Posts
117 Points
Post time 10-17-2017 18:23 | Show all posts
Adiravshalom 10-15-2017 20:57
Good day ! Call me Adira! I love mmorpg and sci-fi online games! I prefer to be chill and at some po ...

Hi Adira!!
If you wanna quit, keep going!
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob III

1 Threads
14 Posts
94 Points
Post time 10-18-2017 17:29 | Show all posts
Hello there Fellow Gamers!!! Fred here
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob II

1 Threads
6 Posts
46 Points
Post time 10-18-2017 17:36 | Show all posts
Hi, I'm Rootbeer.. My real name is Jaycee, 24 years old. I play League of Legends, Black Desert Online. Currently A undergraduate student of Animation and Game Development. So, That's all. It is my pleasure to join here.

[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackDesertOnlineSEA/comments/72agww/welcome_to_bd
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob III

2 Threads
23 Posts
117 Points
Post time 10-18-2017 18:01 | Show all posts
Hi guys!! My name here is coldserving yahaha. Im new here soo yeah help me to find a good friend lo. And btw who among you here guys are players of black desert online?
If you wanna quit, keep going!
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob III

0 Threads
14 Posts
78 Points
Post time 10-18-2017 20:24 | Show all posts
Hi everyone! I'm new here, but old in gaming. You can call me Jojo. I played MU, SilkRoad, Perfect World, etc. Currently searching for really good MMORPGs to play.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

3 Threads
30 Posts
155 Points
Post time 10-22-2017 18:21 | Show all posts
I do not know if I already posted here but hey guys! Its me Loveless, I am currently playing Black Desert Online and you can see my lovely character named "Lizqueen" as my avatar. I am currently the guild leader of the Guild Phobus in EU server and we are all waiting for the SEA server launch of Black Desert Online. The real name is Troy, the character is a trap as the gender lock function of the game does not want me to be a sorc in a male gender. So let's go Guys! Have Fun with us.
Join us in our discussion!
Phobus
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

6 Threads
34 Posts
152 Points
Post time 10-25-2017 15:53 | Show all posts
Hey Guys~ Call me Adira im like your typical older sister hehehe anyways nice meet you!
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

1 Threads
2 Posts
12 Points
Post time 10-31-2017 02:54 | Show all posts
I GOT MY PASSPORT AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD FROM INDIA. I MUST CONFESS

THAT THEY ARE THE BEST IN THIS . YOU CAN TRY THEM AND THANK ME LATER . HERE IS THEIR

CONTACT INFO; Email;... chaperonepassports@gmail.com OR CALL/whatsapp : +91 8553688154..
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
4 Points
Post time 11-3-2017 15:59 | Show all posts
Hi I'm Ryan, freshly joined 2p Forums. I'm from Toronto and its my 1st time to join a forum. I am born and raised in the Philippines but currently living in Canada for 8 years now. I will try my best to help as I can because I'm busy working and studying. so yeah just hit me up
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob II

0 Threads
3 Posts
35 Points
Post time 11-10-2017 00:41 | Show all posts
Great day gamers,

This is Third. Bunch of gaming tips, news and guides are about to reveal. I wish to know more as I joined to 2P. I played a lot of console games, PC games, mobile games and even the casual games (street games). I still play from different genres such as MMORPG, RPG, FPS and more. I wish to know more about other genres that I haven't played. However, I'm more inclined to PRG and MMORPG since I want to interact with other players and to challenge myself to battle them out to gain more friends in online gaming and such. Hope that I can contribute a little to other players and help them know what they haven't discovered yet as they play the games. See you around pal! Happy gaming!
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

11-24-2017 03:26 GMT-8 , Processed in 1.114772 second(s), Total 13, Slave 12 queries .