Author: cindyhio

Introduce yourself to 2P community!

[Copy link]

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
7 Points
Post time 7-13-2017 03:18 | Show all posts
Hello everyone.We just launched our boosting service, but we're no stranger to this. We've been in business for a couple of years and decided to start our own service. We're friendly, cheap and fast. Our boosters are professional players and can provide services in various games.

-Regards, Boosting Games staff
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob II

0 Threads
4 Posts
30 Points
Post time 7-24-2017 19:22 | Show all posts
Hi everyone I'm Remelson i am just an average online player and i play for fun its nice to be here.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob II

0 Threads
3 Posts
35 Points
Post time 8-4-2017 08:33 | Show all posts
Hello, 27, gamer, reviewer and artist.
I have a few questions: how does a thread gets published?
How to get in touch with the admins?
How to get a reply by anyone from the staff regarding an unaddressed issue that has been bothering a few people?
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob III

0 Threads
9 Posts
77 Points
Post time 8-9-2017 12:55 | Show all posts
Hi guys, my name is Beth, I love playing games, MOBA, RPG, and MMORPG. I like competing with other players, and also befriending those who are nice to me.

Looking forward to know more from you guys.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob II

2 Threads
5 Posts
65 Points
Post time 8-12-2017 00:37 | Show all posts
Hi there ! My name is Alex and a fan of Ragnarok Online as i played RO original from Alpha test until a few year into its release.

Nice to see RO lovers !
Ragnoark Mobile: low lvl Acolyte and Archer so far...
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob II

1 Threads
8 Posts
39 Points
Post time 8-15-2017 15:41 | Show all posts
Alo!
Medji here. From PH.  
Love to play online games and rpg. Currently playing ro mobile and final fantasy 12 zodiac age
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob III

0 Threads
20 Posts
78 Points
Post time 8-27-2017 12:14 | Show all posts
Edited by Athanatos at 8-27-2017 12:35

Hi my name is athanasios and i am from Greece
things to know about me is .That i am dyslectic so sorry for any grammar errors in advance .
I was born in '83 . I work as a Computer Scientist .
I love playing games and i doing so from when  i got my first PC , having play or tried most games out there .I love rpgs , stratagys , sandbox , emulations , action ones mostly .
In games i usaly go by the name Athanatos , Thanatos , Meteoritis , Hades , Nasos .
I love MMO particular MMORPGS and my most recent MMO i played was age of wulin for many years starting at close beta in wushu as Athanatos and staying untill the closed of wulin as Meteorities . I do hope to play Age of wulin 2 when out.  
The 3 single player games series i loved most are Monkey Island , Baldur Gate , Neverwinter Nights .

I love games turn-rpgs mostly hope i play games for ever and later on with my kids if i ever have any .

I do wish to all for Helth and happy life with lots of fun games
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
7 Points
Post time 9-5-2017 23:09 | Show all posts
The F2Fsoft Bluray player can play Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray iso files, different types of DVD and normal videos on TV, PC and PS3. It is powerful but easy-use software. Today, I will share you how to play videos with this Blu ray player software.
Step 1: Install the software
You can free download it on the official website, it has two versions: Windows and Mac.
Step 2: Load the Blu-ray disc
Click Open Disc button to load the Blu-ray disc. But before you do this, you need to insert the Blu-ray disc to the BD drive.
Step 3:Enjoy Blu ray movies
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

1 Threads
3 Posts
15 Points
Post time 9-7-2017 13:08 | Show all posts
Hello very new got here by going down the rabbit hole never seen anything like this. i'm a life long gamer started with Ad&d on paper still play some magic the grathering card game but have been lookng for a new RPG for weeks now hope this site helps thank you all for letting me hang around
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob II

1 Threads
2 Posts
46 Points
Post time 9-11-2017 11:07 | Show all posts
Hello! I'm a 29 year old Unity developer from Belarus, most recently in the gamedev. Very love games and game industry))
Unity developer in Outback Defender - a post-apocalyptic tactical shooter
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

9-24-2017 00:48 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.893567 second(s), Total 13, Slave 12 queries .