Introduce yourself to 2P community!

[Copy link]

Noob I

2 Threads
8 Posts
51 Points
Post time 5-18-2017 23:24 | Show all posts
Hello again,
My name si Jake Yu in real life. I play MMORPG games like Ragnarok Journey. nice to meet u all
#LetsPlayRagnarokJourney
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
15 Points
Post time 5-31-2017 02:49 | Show all posts
Hello guy ,my name is punch. 27 years old and I come from Thailand. I'm a fan of Monster Hunter and Tales of Series. I like to play MOBA and Action game but I play some FPS like Zula, PB too
I come to this community to make friend with Monster Hunter players. Let's rock XD
Monster Hunter Online
SV 5-1 / Guild : Joker
https://discord.gg/JbeEFty
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob II

0 Threads
18 Posts
76 Points
Post time 6-2-2017 07:19 | Show all posts
Hola everyone, I'm 25 years old and from Indonesia. i come here from now where that i really don't understand why.
I really like Dota since i played it in Warcraft Frozen Throne map mod. it's like 8 years of my life.
such a great game and many years has been passed, we all moved to Dota 2 and Reborn. Thanks valve and of course icefrog.

All hail Lord Gaben..
different perspective from different muggles
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert III

13 Threads
32 Posts
282 Points
Post time 6-2-2017 15:21 | Show all posts
Hi my name is Winter 28 y.o and I created and account here to help some other players in our game Ragnarok Mobile. I've been a fan of RO since then and been playing it now even I'm kinda old to play. Love Ragnarok!
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
15 Points
Post time 6-11-2017 23:11 | Show all posts
Hello everyone,  Staid786 here.  17, Male,  India.  Just call me Staid.  Ive played IRO,  RoVU(yeah, i know,  stone me to death...),  Coc.  I just started playing ro mobile (lvl 11 swordsman dps). It gets a lot lonely while playing with ppl knowing only Chinese. Im looking forward to play with u all. Also,  im looking for a guild.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
8 Points
Post time 6-15-2017 06:43 | Show all posts
hi every one, im perpus techno,my real name is doni, MMORPG and MOBA my favorite game, im from jakarta indonesia. im play dragon nest in pc until now, and then i want to try play dragon nest awaken and mobile legends in mobile.
Is there any of you who play mobile game legends on smartphone?
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
12 Posts
44 Points
Post time 6-16-2017 00:40 | Show all posts
Hi man nice to see you all. New member here.
Gaming Laptop Best : http://teradatariver.com/5876/best-cheap-gaming-laptops-und
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
7 Points
Post time 6-18-2017 01:56 | Show all posts

Hi to all players  of Ragnarok Mobile
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
3 Posts
27 Points
Post time 6-20-2017 17:03 | Show all posts
Hi my name is saif. My name is pronounced like the word "safe". I'm new to this forum and I would like to learn anything under the sun about ragnarok mobile. I'm also new to the game and I want to share my thoughts regarding the game. IGN is Jacques and Toshiro. ROK on.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
2 Posts
7 Points
Post time 6-24-2017 02:41 | Show all posts
Hello Im Devha, my real name is Rompegading, you can call me Dev or gadink. i am 20 Years old and i am from indonesia, you can find me on twitter @gadynk47, facebook @Rompegadink, and steam Devha47. i like MMORPG Games, my first MMORPG game is Fiesta Evolution Online i really like that game. and now i played Adventure Quest 3D

Nice to meet you alll
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

10-23-2017 20:39 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.042945 second(s), Total 13, Slave 12 queries .