FORUMS

Free MMORPG and Mobile Games Forums at 2P.com

View: 2642|Reply: 1

New mobile games releasing this week (Nov 13th-20th)

[Copy link]

Guru I

12 Threads
13 Posts
305 Points
Post time 11-15-2017 23:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Nevis at 11-16-2017 00:03

决战平安京

Have you guys played a Chinese game called Onmyoji before or not? It’s a card-based game with beautiful graphic. And now this game has a MOBA version. And that is 决战平安京(No English name yet). Although don’t have English version but I think it’s still worth to try.

Genre: MOBA
Platform: IOS/Android
Fee: F2P
Release Date: Soon

Shadow Blood

Shadow Blood is a Korean ARPG game with a huge world and all kinds of monsters for players to explore.

Genre: Action
Platform: IOS/Android
Release Date: Released

Beat Street

Beat Street is an action game that can bring you back to the wonderful time in arcades of the 80’s and 90’s. And now you can experience it on your smartphone.

Platform: IOS
Release Date: November 16th

The Alchemist Code

The Alchemist Code actually is a popular Japanese strategy RPGgame called For Whom The Alchemist Exists, and The Alchemist Code is the global version. So turn-based strategy RPGs fans please don’t miss that game.

Genre: Strategy RPG
Release Date: November 14th

Ocmo

Controlling an octopus and use your eight tentacles to swing seemwill be fun. And that is the game- Ocmo. Use your ability to finish 80 challengeplatforms.

Fee: P2P

RPGolf

RPGolf is one of my most looking forward upcoming games this week.It’s combine RPG game and Golf game which mean you not only need to play golf you also need to fight agaist monsters, and from the trailer video it seems a really fun game.

Genre: RPG
Fee: P2P
Release Date: November 15th

Tower Fortress

“It is anaction platforming game that had you working your way up a tower full oflevels, blasting away baddies in the process and hopefully avoiding thespinning spike wheel of death that was slowly following you up the tower andforcing you to keep moving.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
2 Posts
7 Points
Post time 11-16-2017 19:35 | Show all posts
thank you

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

1-16-2018 11:22 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.877971 second(s), Total 13, Slave 12 queries .