[Class Guide] Onin's Agi Knight Build

[Copy link]

Expert I

3 Threads
6 Posts
148 Points
Post time 1-18-2017 05:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Onin08 at 2-27-2017 22:20

Hi guys, here is my agi knight build for RO mobile. My build is more on dps rather than active damaging skills. This build can be left in non-aggressive area or manageable aggresive areas.

Stats:

Str= 50-70
Agi= 80-90
Vit= 0-20 (in my build i have 0)
Dex=30-40

My build doesnt put points in Luk since my equips will make up for it on crits. I usually have 320ish% aspd and higher on buffs it can also go to the max aspd of 400% which is fast.

Swordsman skills:
10 Increase HP regen - a must. Its your passive hp potion.
10 Sword mastery - also a must. Increases atk.
10 Provoke - needed in cracks quest. Since most will need to tank those mobs
10 Endure - avoiding flinch and +mdef
Bash and magnum break is your choice if you want these skills

Knight skills:
10 Sword quicken - self explanatory
10 Sword aura - sword aura gives +100dmg on lvl 5. But if you want get the most of it since you are an agi type max it. Since lvl 10 will give 3 dmg per 5 agi.
5 peco riding - max it so you'll have normal aspd
5 calvalier mastery - max it. 20% more dmg on large monsters
10 bowling bash - this is your main dmg dealer on mobs. For crowd control. But it is advised that you dont let them mob you. Since flee will go down by 20 after the 3rd monster that attacks you. So more monsters means less flee and more damage on yourself.

Lord Knight skills:
10 Lord Knight's Aura - it gives 20% more damage to you and party for 300 secs! Max this!
10 Headcrush - on max lvl this will give 100 dmg and will give a chance to do bleeding on the target. Bleeding is nice to have. Its like poison and will dmg 1% of max hp per second for 10 seconds. It stacks up to 3. So about 30% hp loss. It is very effective since monsters on RO mobile are scaling and not like the real RO.
5 Concetrate - also gives 20% dmg 50 hit but lowers your def by 40%, who needs def when they cant hit you? Haha.
10 Sword parry / 10 joint beat - personally i dont have the sword parry yet. But it blocks 50% of the time for 50 sp but the thing is its only for 30 secs. So im still thinking about it if im putting it here or on joint beat since joint beat will be also a dmg dealer but not that high. The best of joint beat is it give negative effects on the target
5 Lord knight Vitality - this is optional since you will have no or less vit. But LK has a high joblevel stat bonus on vit so its ok. On max it gives 5 dmg per 5 vit.

Equips:
Sword - claymore or the gold sword on crafting in geffen (dont know the name)
The claymore gives 144 dmg, 30 flee, 5% aspd but lowers your def by 1/3. Ive used this for so long. Its nice to have. It drops from Boss Drake.
The gold sword gives 124 dmg, 5% aspd, 10 crit rate. I use this now.

Shield - either the 5 dodge and 5 crit that is created on morroc or the 25% ignore defense. Created on izlude i think then upgraded on the orc village.

Armor - upgraded thief clothes. Created on geffen upgraded in orc village. Or big cats blessing so you can use the set which is 5str 5%aspd

Garment - the manteau that is got from the miniboss in payon south. It gives 15 flee. Or the manteau that gives-10 or -15% neutral dmg

Shoes - cat shoes from payon crafter.

Headgear - sakkat from willow or ghost band from ghostring, cat berret

Accessories - brooch +2 agi or ring +2 str or the upgraded flower ring

Lastly max the basic refine for weapon and accessories since it gives bonus attack.

On average i do 1k damage and about 1.7k when crit with the buffs.

For cards, well cards here takes forever to drop and well too costly. But i have the marine card on the sword. Give 10 atck and 5% chance to freeze. It is effective on ghost type monsters like eggyra and nightmare since dmg on ghost types are lessened, but when they freeze then turn to water attribute for 5 seconds i think and gives a boost on your dmg.

If you have any question or anything you can msg me. My ign: Onin08

Well thats it. Peace out!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
1 Posts
33 Points
Post time 1-18-2017 23:33 | Show all posts
Hi Onin08,

I just starting play this game , planning to build spear type knight .
But not sure the STAT thou.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob II

0 Threads
1 Posts
71 Points
Post time 1-19-2017 15:44 | Show all posts
Good day, may i ask on whats the ratio contribute in stat build? 2str/2agi/1vit?
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
2 Posts
26 Points
Post time 1-20-2017 17:17 | Show all posts
why 0 vit its means you zero survival?
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
2 Posts
26 Points
Post time 1-20-2017 17:23 | Show all posts
greym45k 1-18-2017 23:33
Hi Onin08,

I just starting play this game , planning to build spear type knight .

do ypu have a stat for that spear type knight can i see it and can you pls include the skill tree.

Thank idol
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

1 Threads
3 Posts
27 Points
Post time 1-21-2017 13:25 | Show all posts
How to get Swordsman helmet drawing?
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
3 Posts
41 Points
Post time 1-21-2017 22:36 | Show all posts
hello! how did you get your knight headgear costume that overlaps the sakkat? XD
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

27 Threads
144 Posts
1201 Points
Post time 1-22-2017 00:28 | Show all posts
Makotchi 1-21-2017 22:36
hello! how did you get your knight headgear costume that overlaps the sakkat? XD

you can craft gears or go mvp hunting or go endless tower~
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Wizard I

20 Threads
166 Posts
838 Points
Post time 1-22-2017 03:29 | Show all posts
any idea what should i use as a tank knightman?

spear or sword
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Expert I

3 Threads
6 Posts
148 Points
 Author| Post time 1-22-2017 15:45 | Show all posts
Hi guys sorry i wasnt able to see this post immediately.
But to answer your questions:

About spear type knights:
Spears are for tanking hits and usings skills and swords are more of dps normal atk and buffs. I dont have a spear type yet but im thinking this is the build:
Str 80-99
Vit 50-60
Dex 30-50
10Increase hp regen
10Provoke
10Endure
5Bash
5Magnum Break (or just 1 then 9Bash)
10Spear Mastery
5Peco Riding
5Cavalry Mastery
10Pierce
Either 5Bowling Bash and 5Sword Aura (still gives atk for spears) or 10 Bowling Bash
10Lord Knight's Aura
5Lord Knight's Vitality
10Life Ignited
10Spiral Pierce
Either you want 5Berserk (personally i dont recommend this. 60 secs only but 300 cooldown) or put the skill points in the bowling bash or sword aura in knight.

About the ratio:
2agi:1str
Just make up on items for the str or atk. I jave no vit

About Survival:
At lvl 77 i have 9k+ HP so i can still tank hits. But mostly i dodge them with flee. The only rule is dont get mobbed.

About the Helmet:
There is a quest on the job changer knight. After one of his quest he will give the slotted helm as a reward. As for the overlapping. Go to items. Equip your needed helm. Then on the left there is a orange triangle it will pop up and you can equip your 'avatar' helmet it doesnt give anything it just override the looks.
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

4-23-2017 08:21 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.052642 second(s), Total 13, Slave 12 queries .