View: 6497|Reply: 2

[Quest Guide] Leveling Guide for Ragnarok Online Mobile [lvl1- lvl55]

[Copy link]

14 Threads
52 Posts
772 Points
Post time 11-13-2016 08:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by shaylynsun at 1-16-2017 01:15

Having played Ragnarok Online Mobile for a few days, I’m now a lvl 51 hunter. Many of you are asking how to level up faster, so I am here to bring you my personal leveling guide. Hope you will like it. If you have any question, please comment below. I’ll keep updating this guide.

A few things you need to know before leveling up:

1. The butterfly can transport you to your save point. (You can change the save point from Kafra).

2. The flywings can transport you to a random spot in the map, so you had better put it in the shortcut keys, and use it when you’re being attacked by mobs that you cannot deal with.

3. If you get a quest, but you don’t know where to go and what to kill, just click the quest. There will be something highlighted in the map. As for the monster, you can press the auto-fight button for a while, it will show you the monsters’ name. Just check which one is in your target and use the monster-lock skill to clear your quest. (If you’re asking where to learn monster-lock check this guide)

4. If you’re in a team, click the captain’s icon and then click “ 前往跟随”, you’ll follow the captain automatically to target the same monster. Team up with others will help you to clear your quests quickly.

5. Each day you can get two X5 EXP quests, the system will keep 3 days’ quests for you which means the maximum for X5 EXP quests is 6 times.

lvl1- lvl20
Aha, I don’t want to talk much about it. It will take you about 3-4 hours to finish the tutorial and main quest in Prontera. After that, you will reach lvl 20. If you have problems in understanding Chinese, I would recommend you check the beginner guide here:  http://forums.2p.com/thread-3779-1-1.html

Related:
Informative Teleportation & Crack/Rift Guide for Ragnarok Online Mobile
lvl 21- lvl25
Tips:

1.Finish the 10 daily quests on the board and get X5 exp (called “魔潮” in Chinese) from the NPC in Prontera. You should be able to reach lvl 23 quickly.

2. Yeah it’s time for dungeons. The dungeon during this level is Prontera cracks (“西裂” in Chinese).

3. You need to sole the dungeon for the first time. After that, you can party with other players to get handsome rewards. Note: After finishing 5 times cracks, you’ll get nothing from it and each time the crack’s location may be changed.

Leveling Map: West Gate of Prontera / Labyrinth Forest

lvl26- lvl40 [5-6 levels a day]
Tips during this level is the same as lvl 21- lvl25.

Leveling Map: Ghost Ship

Actually you can see a lot of lvl30-lvl45 players team up to auto fight here. Healers’ sanctuary skill will cover all the players, just make yourself stand within the spamming area and use AOE. If you cannot see priests there just take the advantage of healing NPC, you can lure groups of mobs to the healing range (inside the door) and use AOE skills.  

Lvl40-lvl45 [2.5-3 levles a day]
Tips: Apart from cracks, everything is the same as tips for lvl 21- lvl25.During this period, you can try Byalan/Sea Cracks (“海裂” in Chinese). Note: Priest should buff teammate and keep spamming sanctuary before open the crack.

Leveling Map: Ghost Ship is still my first choice. Just get Tank, healer, AOE in the team.If you’re tired of Ghost Ship, try Goblin Forest or Mt.Mjolnir.

lvl46-lvl50 [2 levels a day]
Tips: Apart from cracks, everything is the same as tips for lvl 21- lvl25.

During this period, you can try Geffen/Mountain Cracks (“山裂” in Chinese) Note: Priest should buff teammate and keep spamming sanctuary before open the crack.

Leveling Map: Goblin Forest & the map above Goblin Forest

lvl51-55 [1 level a day]
Tips: Everything is the same as lvl 41-45. Leveling Map:  Morroc & Pyramid.

During this period, you can try Morroc/Sand Cracks (“沙裂” in Chinese) Note: Priest should buff teammate and keep spamming sanctuary before open the crack.

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
8 Posts
58 Points
Post time 11-14-2016 11:54 | Show all posts
I'll need this, when i get the key or when OBT
Love every Game of Ragnarok
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Noob I

0 Threads
2 Posts
14 Points
Post time 11-18-2016 02:39 | Show all posts
lel he is with clo the female assasin player lol she uploaded tons of tutorials and sneak peaks on youtube goddamn (gunpoint) give me ur beta key! lel
Reply Upvote Downvote

Use magic Report

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|2P.com

1-19-2017 22:14 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.065242 second(s), Total 13, Slave 12 queries .